- Laureate: This crowning name identifies computer programming and network solutions
- Crossmark: American Marketing Group's new name focuses on their strategic abilities
to provide sales and marketing services for consumer packaged goods.
- Avisia: A clear solution for the joint venture of Essilor and Nikon to provide
innovative solutions for opticians, optometrists, and ophthalmologists.
- Ramics: Standard Manufacturing Company chose this new name to identify themselves
as a maker of high-performance machine tools.
- Viad: We coined a short powerful name for this diverse holding company spun
off from The Dial Corporation.
- Imprimis: We coined this name for a company that provides and manages skilled temporary workers, formerly WordTemps.